After 3 years at vet school (with a strong approach on animal’s mind) and my graduation in Graphic Design, I started photographing pets. I’m passionate about animals, and because of my background I’ve learned how to bring the best on them and help them to be very spontaneous. I love capturing their everyday moments, including their quirks, their way of showing love and tenderness towards their family and their joy on a perfect day.
I recently moved to Canada and live in Vancouver-BC. I worked for 3 years in Brazil as a pet family photographer, and I have my work published in renowned Brazilian’s magazines like FHOX, Meu Pet and websites like AdoroFarm, Amo Cachorros, among others. I have also photographed some celebrities with their pets and some famous pets.
I’d loooove to photograph your pet and family, to capture those special moments and to give you photographs to treasure now and in the years to come. Please, read the information below and if you have any question, feel free to send me a message.
The sessions fee is $300 and included:
- Up to 2 hours of a photo shoot with a lot of fun;
- 2 pets and 2 humans ( add $30 per pet and/or human)
- 1 location in Vancouver
- edition and process of the images;
- over 70 proofs in your private on-line gallery;
- The session fee does not included digital files, prints or products.
- Session fees are due at the time of booking to secure your date;
- $500 minimum required to purchase in products that will last forever;
- Travel fees may be apply for some locations;
- for households of more than 4 pets, inquire about pack rates
- if your dog is rescued, $50 will be donate to West Coast Cocker Rescue;
Collections starting at $600 (all collections is discounted up to 60% off the a la carte prices), included digital files high-resolution.
A La Carte:
Prints starting at $25 and beautiful albuns starting at $600
Let’s book your session?!